ready in: 10 minutes
8 cups of lettuce
2 peeled kohrabi bulb
1 granny smith apple
1 chopped green onion
2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. dill
1. combine the green onion, dill, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olive oil in a mason jar.
2. screw on the mason jar lid and shake until the ingredients are combined.
3. wash the lettuce.
4. slice the kohlrabi and apple into thin long strips.
5. toss the lettuce, kohlrabi and apple in a large bowl.
6. put tossed salad into individuals bowls.
7. dress the salad with the dill salad dressing.
*original recipe from the garden beat - usu student organic farm newsletter